For 40+ years, March of Dimes and Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. have been in partnership to facilitate the development of educational programs to include teenage pregnancy prevention, healthy lifestyles, prematurity awareness, and other health information that help the male and the family. Our collaboration on the Project Alpha program provides educational information to young adolescents through workshops and informational sessions hosted by Alpha. The partnership is centered around March for Babies and their yearly competition with Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Links To Get Involved
- Register for March of Dimes Advocacy Action Alerts
- Join an Alpha Phi Alpha March for Babies Team
- Be sure to use this form for any offline donations.
- Volunteer for March of Dimes
- Connect with your local March of Dimes Market about leadership opportunities
March of Dimes Staff Partner
Erika Perry – Director, Community Mobilization and Partnerships