Chi Eta Phi Sorority, Inc. is a professional organization for registered professional nurses and student nurses (male and female) representing many cultures and diverse ethnic backgrounds. More than 8000 Registered Nurses and Student Nurses hold membership in Chi Eta Phi Sorority, Inc.
Members of Chi Eta Phi partner with the March of Dimes with March for Babies fundraising, serving as advocates, participating in our yearly CEU classes and volunteering by preparing personal care kits for families in the NICU.
Chi Eta Phi Sorority Links To Get Involved
- Register for March of Dimes Advocacy Action Alerts
- Join a Chi Eta Phi March for Babies Team
- Use this form for offline donations Chi Eta Phi Donation form 2023
- Volunteer for March of Dimes
- Connect with your local March of Dimes Market about leadership opportunities
Chi Eta Phi Sorority Member Resources
- Learn more about how you can get involved with March for Babies: March for Babies Pep Rally Presentation
- Build personal care kits for NICU families with this Volunteer Engagement Activity
- Get involved with Prematurity Awareness Month using this Prematurity Awareness Month Flyer
March of Dimes Staff Partner
Meredith Repik – Director, Strategic Volunteer Partnerships