Through its worldwide prominence, Kappa Alpha Psi® has had a global impact on events which affect our local communities as well as places around the globe. Local chapters of Kappa Alpha Psi® participate in community outreach activities to feed the homeless, provide scholarships to young people matriculating to college, serve as mentors to young men, participate in blood drives and serve as hosts of seminars for public health awareness to name a few.
Within our partnership the men of Kappa Alpha Psi will participate in March for Babies, host men’s mental health seminars and will advocate for moms and babies.
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Links To Get Involved
- Register for March of Dimes Advocacy Action Alerts
- Join an Kappa Alpha Psi March for Babies Team
- Use this form for offline donations: Kappa Alpha Psi Donation Form 2023
- Volunteer for March of Dimes
- Connect with your local March of Dimes Market about leadership opportunities
March of Dimes Staff Partner
Meredith Repik – Director, Strategic Volunteer Partnerships