The Top Ladies of Distinction and Top Teens of America, Inc. is a national nonprofit educational humanitarian organization composed of women interested in the well-being of individuals and the preservation of values significant to wholesome living. Their main focus includes mentoring youth through their Top Teens of America chapters, enhancing the status of women, enriching the lives of senior citizens and community beautification. In 1995, March of Dimes revitalized our partnership with TLOD-TTA through a collaborative project called “Healthy Choices: Your Future and You.” Each TTA chapter conducts an educational conference or other activity with the theme of healthy decision making, using March of Dimes health education materials and resources. Each TLOD and TTA chapter also forms teams to participate in their local community’s March for Babies.
Members of TLOD are also members of other organizations that we have national partnerships with and they are very active under each of their organizations. Their youth members are engaged in our youth activities; adult members are engaged in our advocacy activities. TLOD have signed-up more members in 2018 for Partners Speak-up than any other of our National Service Partners. Adults and youth participate in March for Babies as a national team.
Top Ladies of Distinction / Top Teens of America Links To Get Involved
- Register for March of Dimes Advocacy Action Alerts
- Join a Top Ladies or Top Teens March for Babies Team today
- Please use this form for all offline donations: Donation Form
- Volunteer for March of Dimes
- Connect with your local March of Dimes Market about leadership opportunities
Top Ladies of Distinction / Top Teens of America Member Resources
- Learn more about how you can get involved with March for Babies: March for Babies Pep Rally Presentation
- Review the March of Dimes National Conference Presentation
- Review the March of Dimes Workshop Presentation
- Get involved with Prematurity Awareness Month using this Prematurity Awareness Month Flyer
March of Dimes Staff Partner
Meredith Repik – Director, Strategic Volunteer Partnerships