In 1990, Kiwanis created its Young Children: Priority One program to help Kiwanis clubs better address the needs of their communities’ children, prenatal through age five. From the start, March of Dimes has been a valuable partner, providing expert opinion on the issues of pregnant women and young children.
On the local level, March of Dimes Markets work closely with their Kiwanis clubs to serve the children of their communities. Kiwanis also helps raise funds for March of Dimes by participating in March for Babies or other special events.
Kiwanis International Links To Get Involved
- Register for March of Dimes Advocacy Action Alerts (Key Club)
- Register for March of Dimes Advocacy Action Alerts (Kiwanis)
- Join a Kiwanis March for Babies Team
- Join a Key Club March for Babies Team
- Volunteer for March of Dimes
- Connect with your local March of Dimes Market about leadership opportunities
Kiwanis International Member Resources
- Learn more about how you can get involved: March of Dimes Volunteer Toolkit
- Learn more about our partnership with this Overview Presentation
- Get involved with Prematurity Awareness Month using this Key Club Prematurity Awareness Month Flyer
- Get involved with Prematurity Awareness Month using this Kiwanis Prematurity Awareness Month Flyer
March of Dimes Staff Partner
Meredith Repik – Director, Strategic Volunteer Partnerships