Planned Giving, either through a bequest, a retirement or insurance plan beneficiary designation, or a charitable annuity, remainder trust, or IRA rollover is a great way for people passionate about our cause for Healthy Moms and Strong Babies to remember March of Dimes and make a meaningful impact. Our Office of Charitable Estate Planning has created a series of short documents to help supporters who want to make a gift in this way. Check them out and share them with anyone who might be interested!
Volunteer Learning Center
- MARKET BOARDS
- NATIONAL SERVICE PARTNERS
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Chi Eta Phi Sorority
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda
- Gamma Sigma Sigma National Service Sorority, Inc
- The General Federation of Women’s Clubs
- Jack & Jill of America, Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc
- Kiwanis International
- National Alumnae Association of Spelman College
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- The Links, Incorporated
- Top Ladies of Distinction / Top Teens of America
- Tri Sigma
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- National Service Partner Advocacy Links
- Find Volunteer Opportunities
- DIY Fundraising