Jack and Jill of America is a membership organization of mothers with children ages 2 – 19, dedicated to nurturing future African-American leaders by strengthening children through leadership development, volunteer service, philanthropic giving and civic duty.
JJOA members help raise funds for March of Dimes by participating in March for Babies, volunteering and advocating for the mission of March of Dimes.
Jack and Jill of America Links To Get Involved
- Register for March of Dimes Advocacy Action Alerts
- Join a Jack and Jill of America March for Babies Team
- Use this form for offline donations: Jack and Jill of America Donation Form 2023
- Volunteer for March of Dimes
- Connect with your local March of Dimes Market about leadership opportunities
March of Dimes Staff Partner
Erika Perry – Director, Community Mobilization and Partnerships