Everyone has their own reason for getting involved with March of Dimes. Our mission affects every mom and every baby. Maybe you or a friend or family member had a premature birth or a child born with a birth defect. Maybe a loved one struggled with preeclampsia or other birth complications. Maybe you or a close friend had a miscarriage or multiple miscarriages. Maybe you had a healthy baby, free of complications and want others to experience the same thing. There are so many reasons why GFWC participates with March of Dimes, and there are now many ways you can as well.
General Federation of Women’s Clubs Links To Get Involved
- Register for March of Dimes Advocacy Action Alerts
- Join a General Federation of Women’s Clubs March for Babies Team
- Volunteer for March of Dimes
- Connect with your local March of Dimes Market about leadership opportunities
General Federation of Women’s Clubs Member Resources
- Access the March of Dimes Volunteer Engagement Toolkit in your Member Portal
- Build personal care kits for NICU families, make Baby Blankets/Hats, and more with this Volunteer Engagement Toolkit
- Join the 2021 Blanket Challenge by making blankets and/or hats for NICU babies.
- Get involved with Prematurity Awareness Month using this Prematurity Awareness Month Flyer
March of Dimes Staff Partner
Patty Gentry – Director, Volunteer Engagement & Mobilization