As a Market Board member, you are the community leader and connection between the March of Dimes mission and your market. With this clearly defined Market Board Volunteer Leadership Structure, volunteers and staff can work together more effectively to leverage relationships and revenue potential to advance the mission in every market.
In the Market Board Volunteer Leadership Structure module we will review:
- Elected Board Leadership Positions of Board Chair, Nominating and Recruiting Chair and Volunteer Engagement Chair
- Appointed Board Leadership Positions of State Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Committee Representative and State Advocacy and Government Affairs (AGA) Committee Representative
- Board Terms
Related Resources Located in the Tool Box:
- Market Board Chair Position Description
- Nominating and Recruiting Chair Position Description
- Volunteer Engagement Chair Position Description
- State MCH Committee Board Representative Position Description
- State AGA Committee Board Representative Position Description
This module is narrated by National Volunteer Leadership Council Member Steve Frantz.