In the Market Board Member Responsibilities module, you will learn about the commitments of board service related to Leadership, Financial Outreach and Support, and Volunteer Recruitment and Engagement. All members take an active role in developing the Market Business Plan, leveraging their own relationships to meet the market’s revenue and mission delivery potential.
Related Resources Located in the Tool Box
- Market Board Member Position Description
- Market Board Structure PowerPoint Slides
- Board Member Personal Action Plan Form
- Board Member Personal Giving “Give or Get” Targets
- Board Member Self-Assessment Form
This module is narrated by National Volunteer Leadership Council Member Sandy Lish.